- This event has passed.
Cloverdale Rodeo and Country Fair is back!
May 19 @ 8:00 am - May 22 @ 5:00 pm
I am so excited that Cloverdale rodeo and Country Fair is back this year after 3 years! It is going to be family-friendly event. Make sure to save the date and get your tickets!
Rodeo Performance Schedule
The Cloverdale Rodeo is proud to host ninety-six (96) of the world’s best cowboys and cowgirls in an unique Invitational Rodeo Format that ensures the sports premier athletes are showcased throughout five (5) Rodeo performances.
For 2023, the Cloverdale Invitational Rodeo will feature Roughstock Rodeo Events (Bareback, Saddle Bronc, Bull Riding) & Ladies Barrel Racing. Twenty-four (24) rodeo contestants compete in each of the rodeo events. The 2019 Cloverdale Invitational Rodeo Champions & 2022 Canadian Rodeo Champions are invited.
The 132nd Annual Country Fair features more family-friendly entertainment than ever before.
- The area’s largest Midway – rides for daredevils and little buckaroos
- Agri Zone – Lots of animals, including their babies, and 4H displays
- The West Coast Lumberjack Show – competition with flying axes and log rolling
- Cowboy Rib Fest – Back by popular demand – the best ribs in town!
- Great music on the Live Outdoor Entertainment Stage with free performances throughout every day
- Jr Firefighter’s Challenge
- Lego Display
- XPOGO Acrobats
75th Annual Cloverdale Rodeo Parade
- LOCATION: Cloverdale Town Centre
- DATE: Saturday, May 20th at 10am
The Cloverdale Rodeo Parade starts at 10am precisely at the corner of 177B St and Highway #10 and heads west on Hwy #10 to 176 Street. Please note that road closure for the parade will be in effect by 9:30am and access to the Town Centre can only be made on foot. The parade then heads north to 58A Ave and turns east to 176A St where it turns north and heads to 60th Ave. On the final leg of the parade, it heads east by Elements Casino/south end of the Fairgrounds and heads south on 177B St where it finishes at 58 Ave.